Sunday, September 20, 2009

RAINY DAY FUN!

As most of ya know, it has been raining or should I say pouring in Georgia for over a week. So we have been trapped inside. Now when ya have a bored toddler trapped inside, mommies tend to get a little creative or crazy! LOL! Well we did today and had a blast. My climbing contraption entertained Ella for about an hour! Our mountain of couch, loveseat, and chair cushions was a hit. Oh and with a few blankets and stuffed friends thrown on. LOL!

This is my former dining room that was converted to Ella's playroom last year.

This is FUN!

On top of the world!

WOW it's even fun on my head!

Perfect fun for our climbing expert!

Bet it is even MORE fun with NO pants!

YEP, I was right!

Climbing up again!

Mommy's turn! (She really did say that-LOL)

All done!

I think she was actually sad because she tried to help clean up and couldn't carry the large couch cushions. She got frustrated and in the process fell backwards and hit her head.

No comments: