Thursday, July 15, 2010

BIG GIRL!

So it is official! We are baby free. After Ella was fully potty trained, I decided it was time to convert the toddler bed to a full size bed. At that point, I was finally ready to let go of all things baby. I was surprised I was SO ready, because letting go of other things were very emotional for me. Needless to say we all LOVE Ella's new bed. Once put together, she requested one thing-PURPLE blankets. This girl LOVES purple! I picked the comforter because it is good quality, colorful, and matched her room. She picked out the purple sheets. Funny thing, there is NO purple in the comforter but that's okay! Ella is so excited about her bed. Sometimes we would let her fall asleep in our bed at night or for nap. Now she says, " I wanna go to my bed. I a big girl." And yes you are! Mommy's big girl! Lovin' it!





No comments: