Friday, July 16, 2010

This is the loving house where Ella spent most of her time while I worked. Ella started staying with Mrs. Sheryl in January 2008. This was the perfect setting for Ella at such a young age. Mrs. Sheryl at the most had five children in her care. It was a nurturing and loving environment for our little lady to grow and learn. After a little over two years, we said goodbye to Mrs. Sheryl. Ella is ready for school and will start preschool when I return to work. We will miss the wonderful care Mrs. Sheryl provided. But as I mentioned in the last post, all things baby are gone and she is a "big girl" now. As the time approaches for her to begin preschool, I find myself getting a little emotional. I know she will love preschool and do great, and so will mommy-in time! Off to school you go...big girl!


Goodbye Mrs. Sheryl, we will miss you!

No comments: