Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter at Grandma's

It's funny how I look blogs belonging to friends, and I am disappointed when they do not update it. Why is it funny? Because I am just as guilty of that! I must spend more time looking at other blogs and facebook than I spend updating my own. I vow to do better! With that being said, we had a great time at Grandma's for Easter. I know that was forever ago. Ella really enjoyed egg hunting and eating yummy treats. The chocolate kisses were a BIG hit! I really love exposing her to traditions I found to be SO fun when I was little. I cherish these moments!

Off we go!

Found one!

Oooooo, yummy!

What's in this one?

More candy?

I found more.

I like this game!

All done!

Me and my cousin, Natalie.

That's my candy!

Mmmmmm....


Chocolately goodness.

No comments: