Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Pictures

It is always fun to gather five cousins and try to take a group photo at Christmas. The grandparents have been wanting an updated picture. They actually did pretty good. Well with some bribes. The boys were bribed with opening presents, the girls CANDY! Now keep in mind their is always one goofy look in each picture and for some a serious look.

She actually posed herself! I was looking for her to take more pictures with her cousins. This is what I found.

So we got Makenna to join her. She is one silly girl!
Sweet girls!

My sister Marla, and her kiddos: Connor (8) and Makenna (2)

Connor, Makenna, Ethan, Ella, and Joseph

My sister Amy and brother inlaw Marty with their kiddos: Ethan (7) and Joseph (5)

The WILD boys! Should have seen my house an hour after they were here. WOW!

BEST CHRISTMAS PICTURE 2009
Voted on and approved be the three sisters

Thanks to my wonderful husband for taking such GREAT pictures and for your patience with photographing kids. And yes we forgot to take a group picture of us. Opps!

No comments: