Saturday, November 28, 2009

BYE BYE BABY...

There are SO many changes when your baby becomes a toddler. AND... I do not handle them very well. Yes I know it is a part of growing up, but it is also a reminder that I am losing my baby. BOO! I teared up at this one.


Our little angel got tired of waiting on us to get her out of her crib on day after naptime, so she took it upon herself to escape. I knew this could happen, but was shocked that our little shorty could do it. Even with some grace! Little stinker!


I found it a little amusing to watch her figure it out and climb right over. However, I knew it was dangerous. So we converted her crib to a toddler bed. BOO-WHO!

Helping Daddy!

The tranformation!

Ready for our big girl!

Climbing in for the first time.

Testing it out to see if she can still jump.
Yep, sure can!

This is SO fun!

Don't cry Mommy, I'm a big girl now!

Ready to read books in her big girl bed. She did great sleeping in her bed and staying in her bed at night and during naps. We were worried she would wake up early and get out of her bed, but she slept til her normal time. She played in her room for a few minutes, then yelled for us as usual. We were just SO surprised how well she stayed in her bed and slept. So I got rid of the pacies, and now the crib. What's next??? I know potty training, which means no more diapers. My baby will be gone...

Showing my cousin Natalie my new bed on Thanksgiving Day.

We can jump together!

BYE BYE BABY...

HELLO BIG GIRL!

1 comment:

mycobabe said...

Yes, they grow up way to fast. I just love the pics.