Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FOURTH OF JULY FUN!

My new favorite playground is at the Roswell Rec. It is VERY well shaded, which I love! There is lots to do there: three separate play areas, tons of swings, lots of slides, several picnic tables, and more. WOW I sound like a sponsor-LOL! We took Ella last weekend. We spent over two hours there having so much fun! Of course Ella LOVED the swings, all of them! She had fun going down the slides, a million times. I loosened up and let her play in the sand for a while. Which was fun! She loves to climb the stairs, up and down, up and down! I think her favorite part was people watching, such a girl! She called all small children, babies or as she says it "dady". She can climb so well now, runs all over the place, and talks so much! AND we are understanding our boundaries, YAY!!! We had a wonderful time at the park. There were lots of smiles and giggles, which I love! What a sweet baby girl!!!

1 comment:

. said...

We love this playground, too! Hope we'll see you there sometime. : ) LOVE your blog! This is the first time I have seen it...it is beautiful...Ella is, too! I hope you are enjoying the precious time you have with her over the summer...I am definitely enjoying my little ones.

:)Carolyn Griffin